Monday 9 September 2013

About Me!

Hey guys! Before posting any good stuffs, i would like to introduce myself!

I'm Darren Luke, 14 this year (yeah i'm serious), currently living in Malaysia. I sing, dance, and eat (haha obviously) and i have a Youtube channel (you should subscribe to it ;). I'm that type of person who's REALLY into music (i listen to various types of music), but the person who made me who i am now is the legendary BRITNEY SPEARS! I'm from a single-parent family which consist of me, my brother and my dad, my mom left me when i was 1 -- i don't remember a single thing 'bout my mom, i had gone through ALOT, good times, and bad times too -- but that din't stop me from being myself -- and that made me became more mature.


Alright, i wouldn't say i'm a normal teen like most people do -- i'm actually kinda crazy, by that i mean i'm that person who likes to "break the rules" and "screw everything" -- in the good way, and sometimes my friends would call me the "sassy" though because sometimes i would act like a white girl to make my friends laugh, yeah i can be a really fun person, but sometimes i have my bad times too. After all i'm just being who i am though - take it or leave it.


OH AND!... i love making (and mixing) musics too though, i started when i was like 10 (hahaha omg idk) i just love music so much, like music is my life (i meant it omg). I love to mix things up -- from music, dance to food! I love trying new things, it gives me some great experience. I can say that i'm (sometimes) a loner in school though because most of my classmates are usually into games and stuffs so yeah, but that din't really bother me though because sometimes it's good to be alone too.





I'm looking forward to lots of things in the future, i'm hoping for the best (well you know, the LA dream -- who doesn't?) Well right now, i'm just focusing on the present, on what's happening at this moment because we'll never know what'll come to us in the future, right?

I'll be posting LOTS of good stuffs here soon! From recipes, (my) grocery list, music playlist and all the way to my favorite workouts so expect for more awesome stuffs here!

No comments:

Post a Comment