Saturday 14 September 2013

Log #01 - Good month ahead!

Hey guys, how are y'all doin'? Alright, i'll be starting a new segment where i'll do (daily) logs (something like a diary, yknow?). Alright, as the title of this post suggest -- "Good month ahead!" - i was tryna say that there'll be LOTS and LOTS of good stuffs happening this month!

First up, this is (probably) one of the most important thing in my life -- I'VE COMPLETED MY VERY FIRST INTERVAL SPRINTS ((20sec out/15sec low) x 10) IT WAS SUPERB! But, took me a while to start thanks to my (failed) pre workout meal - contained too much of proteins hahaha - which cause me to wait for like an hour at the park - started with a warm up (dynamic), then i just go all out! When i was sprinting, there's quite a lot of people who puts their eye on me - some even gave me some support, which REALLY motivates me! Well, in the end of the workout -- like what people usually feel after an intense sprinting workout - i felt REALLY REALLY exhausted, tired and stuffs. But it was worth the hard work, it eventually made me feel better (like ALOT BETTER hahaha) I'm gonna start doing HIIT sprints from now on -- well, it's gonna be a good workout!

Alright guys, i gotta go now (it's almost 10.30 and i really need some sleep!) Goodnight fitfam!

         





No comments:

Post a Comment